LocalPressIn is a news, information and entertainment website providing readers trending and informative news, analysis, videos, photographs, and other forms of informative digital content.
We priortise your privacy and ensure that your personal information remains secure with us. By visiting any LocalPress owned website or application, you agree to accept the privacy practices that we have put in place in this policy.
Information Collected by LocalPressIn
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our websites and offerings as the information allows us to provide users an efficient browsing experience. The types of information we collect from our users is as follows:
Information Provided by You:
- We receive and store any information entered by you on our website or provided to us in any other way while using our services. You can choose to deny providing certain information but that may limit you to certain features of the website.
- Subscription: You will have to provide personal information and accept the terms and conditions applicable to subscribe to LocalPressIn. The information required may include your username, name, email id, phone number and state of residence. This information will only be used to provide you a subscription and entailing features. We do not have paid subscription and hence we do not use third party payment services.
- Automatic Collection of Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you browse the website and LocalPressIn and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, LocalPressIn cookie information, and the page you requested. LocalPressIn uses this traffic data, only at an aggregate level, to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze browsing trends and administer the website on a whole.
- LocalPressIn may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed.
LocalPressIn honours your privacy and we will never share your email address to a third party, unless permitted by you, as mentioned in the “Sharing Your Information” section. LocalPressIn may send you e-mails with LocalPressIn -related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions and notifications about your actions like subscriptions etc. You may opt to not receive e-mails by writing to us. In any case, you will continue to receive all system generated e-mails (forgotten passwords) and legal notices (policy updates).
Cookies help our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Simply put, cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. LocalPessIn cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or e-mail address is.
Sharing of Your Information
LocalPressIn neither rents nor sells your personal information to anyone and following is how we share your personal information, when we do:
- LocalPressIn Staff: LocalPressIn staff and authorized consultants and/or contractors may have access to user information if necessary in the normal course of LocalPressIn business.
- Syndication: LocalPressIn allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the LocalPressIn website.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
As explained earlier, the “help” portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 18 years and older to register to use the LocalPressIn website. As a result, LocalPressIn does not specifically collect information about children and in case of collection of such information, it is deleted promptly.
We request you to register only if you are above 18 years of age.
Conditions of Use